Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oscar Time (Grand Re-Opening)

Well its that time of year again. January has come to a close and the Oscars are a month away. I realize I faded off on my ramblings over the past year, but I am ready to pick it up again and keep one of my new year's resolutions which is to stay up to date with this blog for the whole year. I figure there is no better time than right now to make that happen. The Oscar nominee announcements will be this Tuesday (Feb 2), so I think the best way to kick this off will be with my Oscar nominations. 2009 was a decent year for film with several standout great movies along with a slew of mediocre work. All in all I saw 54 movies this year and I still have a few I want to see before the big night, so I am reserving the right to change of few of my nominations but feel pretty certain there won't be any changes at the top. With all that said its time to get rolling. As always I appreciate feedback (positive or negative), comments, and suggestions. Enjoy!

1 comment: