Thursday, March 19, 2009

Coming Soon

The beginning of the year is always a slow time as far as quality movies go. That coupled with the fact that I just have not been watching that many movies lately contributes to the lack of activity on the blog. However, I believe I am starting to come out of my post-Oscar night hibernation and will be bringing more posts in the near future.

My next foray to the cineplex will be this Friday to see Duplicity, so be sure to check in on Saturday for that review. Sunshine Cleaning will be under wider release starting the 27th so be sure to be looking for that one then. Here is a preview of Duplicity in case you haven't seen one yet.



There are also several good movies coming out on DVD that I have yet to see so I am planning on trying to get a review posted on anything interesting I see from that angle. As for future releases two movies that I am really looking forward to seeing just released their trailers so I will post those to give you a taste of what is to come later in the year. Here are the trailers for Inglorious Basterds and Public Enemies.



No comments:

Post a Comment